If you have fully charged your battery and think it is faulty there are 2 options on how to process your warranty claim:
Option 1 - Having the battery tested yourself
- Take the battery to a local garage for a battery test. Make sure the battery is fully charged and over 12volts when the test is performed. Ensure that the voltage is shown on the test report.
- Send the test report via fax, email or post with a copy of your invoice or order number. Make sure your address and phone number are included.
- When we have received the test report and the invoice we will call you to arrange a new product to be sent to you and collection of the faulty item.
ORB ONLINE LTD do not refund the cost of any test reports received.
Option 2 - Returning the battery for Test
- Call us with your invoice / order number, we will then take a deposit of £20 and collect your battery for testing.
- If the battery is faulty we will refund your deposit and send you a new battery along with a voucher for 5% off your next order.
- If your battery is not faulty we will send the battery back to you with the print out from the tester. The battery will be sent back fully charged and ready to use.
Under the warranty no refunds will be issued.
Contact Details Email: email@example.com Post: Unit 9, Thesiger Close, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2RN. If you believe yourself to have more than one faulty battery please contact our technical team for assistance before proceeding with the above on 01903 790475 A Warranty Replacement is invalid as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to follow the instruction manual
- Negligent and improper storage, usage or installation
- Unauthorised modifications to the battery
- The use of so-called means of improvement